- Our mission is to provide fully qualified staff that are passionate in delivering a unique service of wellbeing, offering a holistic approach to suit each individuals needs coinciding the four elements of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
- To help people come over barriers to live life, empowering people to be all they can be in themselves personally, at home or work.
- To be a stable part of the community to help people build stability in themselves and gain a sense of connection and belonging within the community.
- Help people explore and find other services in the community to suit their needs.
- Build strong bonds and relations with all our partners and organisations within the community.
- All our practice is person centred with the clients at the heart of the process, displaying the core values of empathy, non-judgemental approach and unconditional positive regard.
- A strong ethical practice of self-reflection as professionals and adhering to relevant governing bodies such as the B.A.C.P.
- Although we are mainly humanistic offering person centred, transactional analysis, gestalt, solution focused and motivational interviewing, we are open to all practices and tools to suit needs as we have partners offering different approaches and schools of thought.